[FX.php List] Form will not submit with IE browser (not an FX problem)

John Funk csinfo at criticalsolution.com
Tue Sep 23 08:28:02 MDT 2008

I have an PHP generated form that gets data from a FX(Find)
It has many checkbox input lines
When submitted the action is another php form to show the resulting
(changed) data. I use:
<input name="Submit" type="submit" value="Submit" />

My problem is this works all the time for Macs and any browser but IE on
windows, on that platform the submit button does nothing.
I searched the internet and it seems there are many issues with IE.
Does someone have any real knowledge to shed some light on this?

Lovin' my Mac
John Funk