[FX.php List] [OFF] Rewrite for forcing http to https possible?

biscuit technologies biscuit.tech at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:30:50 MDT 2008

Hi Troy,
In re-reading your original post I realized that what's happening is
you are passing a URL with %20 to the rewrite engine and it's encoding
the % again which results in %2520 ("%% " or "percent percent space")
and that's why the URL fails.

I'll think about it a bit more, but would you agree that is the actual problem?
If it is, then the solution is maybe to have a rewritemap that handles
this? Not sure, just thinking out loud.

- David