[FX.php List] [OFF] Rewrite for forcing http to https possible?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Sep 11 16:23:00 MDT 2008

Tim,

Is there a compelling reason why that's a better method? Since the
redirect happens immediately, there isn't any security issue there, is
there?

Just wondering... always willing to learn a better way to do
things... :)

BP

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker