[FX.php List] How different is FX from MySQL

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Thu Sep 11 12:58:25 MDT 2008

A big, loud "Yes!"

In fact, we have constructed our own PHP platform/framework in such a
way that we can easily toggle the data source of an entire site from
MySQL to FileMaker.

We are doing far more MySQL projects than FileMaker at this point. If
we are not building into an existing FileMaker installation, we almost
always choose MySQL. It is around a zillion times faster than dragging
XML out of FileMaker.

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org