[FX.php List] HTTPS Post

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Sep 11 04:56:56 MDT 2008

Well, welcome to the list, Hank.

I haven't talked with you since our $30 hamburger lunch at Sam's in
Tiburon, California. ;-)

Regarding your request...its a little broad. There's essentially no
difference in development between an Http and an Https script. So, it
boils down to what you need the web form to do.

My 2 cents.

I could be wrong. ;-)

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
415-370-5011
jonathan at exit445.com
Note: I am sending this message from my mobile device. Please excuse
brevity or errors.