[FX.php List] No return from long script

Ben Bradley ben at batfastad.com
Thu Sep 11 04:52:42 MDT 2008

I ran into the same situation with phpMailer a couple of years ago, and I
never figured it out. FMU 6 and FX.php / Apache 2.2 on Windows 2000 server.

I switched my script to the most excellent swiftmailer instead (
www.swiftmailer.org) which I actually found far easier to integrate too.

There's a setting which tells the mailing to continue even once the browser
window is closed, and the script just runs until it's finished - ignoring
the mac execution time of PHP.

Sorry couldn't be more help though :(

I would like to know why that happened!

Ben