[FX.php List] How different is FX from MySQL

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:00:33 MDT 2008

Ehh... I see three totally different scenarios, when to use FileMaker?
When you need GUI and business logic fast for a small/medium user environment.

When to use Filemaker and the web?
When you have a small/medium user environment that needs input from the web.

When to use MySQL and the web?
When you need dynamic data on the web fast.

ggt

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org