[FX.php List] Filling a multi-dimensional array

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Sep 9 13:03:57 MDT 2008

Hey Steve!

This is actually the next step of the technique you gave me during
lunch at DevCon. ;-)

I am adding the ability to process additional search parameter pairs
in my favorite searchPage template script.  There might be 0 extra
parameter pairs...there might be 5.   So... they will not always be
just "year" and "status".

How do I deal with that?

On the other end, in building the FMP query that uses these pairs,
this the script I use to create the addlitional AddDBParam entries;

foreach($additionalParameters as $paramKey => $paramValue)
{
    $search->AddDBParam($paramKey, $paramValue);
   }

I suspect that the multidimensional array will not work with the code above.

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com
http://www.exit445.com