[FX.php List] Filling a multi-dimensional array

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Tue Sep 9 12:59:45 MDT 2008

ha ha ha! you're like that client who changes the spec in the middle of
the project.

you must have taken the line i sent and pasted it in TWICE to get the
result you showed. that is, you asked for something with one paramkey
and paramvalue,

$additionalParameters= array($value2['paramkey'][0] =>
$value2['paramvalue'][0]);

but you actually required two paramkeys and two values. steve winter's
should work for you - his working spec: two paramkeys, two paramvalues
per nested array.

glad you solved it anyway!
dan