[FX.php List] Advice on Leopard, Apache 2, PHP w/ GD, Entropy and MAMP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Sep 7 15:17:46 MDT 2008

Yes, although it *looks* like you could use more than one... you can't
though.

You can use the same WPE with multiple web servers though; I use two
web servers with a single WPE insall, for a client who has a dedicated
web server.

BP

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker