[FX.php List] Looping validation

Josh Shrier joshshrier at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:13:41 MDT 2008

I have a script that checks if an activity a user suggests have an available
employee to train at that date and time. The way the script works is it
creates variables for the date and time, and then goes to the staff table
and loops through the portal rows to see if that person has a spot
available. If yes, then it books that trainer. If not, it goes to the next
staff member and repeats the same. If the script gets through all the staff
members and there is no one available during that time then an error is
returned. I would like to know how to approach coding this script in PHP,
given that the staff table is not related to the contacts table until a
staff member is chosen which isn't until the end of the script.

Thanks,

Josh Shrier