[FX.php List] Annoying PHP warning

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Sun Sep 7 11:45:39 MDT 2008

Well, I don't really know for sure. I haven't encountered that error
myself and therefore haven't fixed it either.

So, you're saying that you have a "yes" to #2, but not #1 (in the
cases of #2), when you encountered the same error?

I'm merely trying to see what could be the cause, but I don't know
anything yet :-)

Bob; Is it possible to see the code that might be causing this error?

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org
>>

>> -|

> --
> Jonathan Schwartz