[FX.php List] Annoying PHP warning

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Sep 6 19:36:47 MDT 2008

I'm getting this warning, and I *think* it's because I have an
undeclared variable, but if that's the case I can't find it.

Can anyone tell me the most common cause for this error?

ERROR MSG:

Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-
effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the
session extension does not consider global variables as a source of
data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this
functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or
session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker