[FX.php List] PHP Batch uploading

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Sep 4 13:50:44 MDT 2008

I have a client for whom I just wrote a document-management system.
Today he made a new request:

They'd like to be able to batch-upload a folder-full of files at one
time, rather than using the standard web upload dialog, which is what
they have right now.

Does anyone know of a way to do this with a web form?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954