[FX.php List] PHP Error Reporting...One more time

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Wed Sep 3 14:36:41 MDT 2008

Well said, Leo.

I am just now realizing that there are two levels of PHP errors...in
addition to all the other levels of errors that we need to deal with.
Unfortunately in my case, it is the show-stopping errors (syntax)
that I am looking at.  In this case, PHP has been stopped in its
tracks and is unable to alert anyone/anything.

However, the web server's heart is still beating and it knows that
PHP barfed.  There is even an entry in the web server log.  I just
need that to turn into an email.

Should I be looking at a notification tool for OS X Server/Apache?

And...ggt...I honestly have NO IDEA what you are talking about.  Sorry

Jonathan