[FX.php List] PHP Error Reporting...One more time

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Sep 3 13:39:17 MDT 2008

I have a script for sending emails on FM errors, but I too would love
to know about any PHP errors. However, once a page is properly
written, it's not going to randomly generate PHP errors, so I'm
wondering what the usefulness of this would be other than in the
initial programming stage...

 From the peanut gallery,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker