[FX.php List] FileMaker server in cluster or cloud

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Thu Oct 30 19:57:56 MDT 2008

Dear Bob,

> Wow, I wouldn't have thought that would work well, but it's actually
> pretty responsive!

It's all about bandwidth, and .au does OK routing to the US...

> Nice paginating too; I did that on a client's site a while back...
> I'll have to find it and use it again...

The base version of that code is at http://fmwebschool.com/frm/index.php?topic=2436.0
  - I think I've cleaned it up a bit more since then, but that's the
core of it, based on some work by other people.

> Of course, I'm not surprised that it's well written; after all, you
> WERE the CDML guru! :)

Aww shucks ;-)
Enjoying php quite a bit actually - sometimes surprises me that I only
started using it for the first time 17 months ago ;-)
Much easier than JDBC, that's for sure...

Cheers

Webko