[FX.php List] Extra content at the end of the document

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Oct 28 11:44:20 MDT 2008

Great suggestion.  I had to dig a bit under the surface to find the
XML because Safari was reporting the error and hiding it.

The XML output is essentially halting midway through the first record.

I was able to eliminate the error by eliminating the related fields
from the layout.

So, I am now trying to figure out why related record from one table
to the next are crashing the XML.

ggt suggested utf-8.

Is there anything inside of FileMaker that needs to be set to accomodate utf-8?