[FX.php List] Extra content at the end of the document

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Oct 28 10:59:28 MDT 2008

Don't know...although I will say that it is database of non-US contacts.
Quickly checked all of my scripts and they appear to all use UTF-8,
but I will need to check more.

Another piece of info.  The offending table can infact be access
successfully if the base table is used.  However, when accessed
through the relationship, it fails.

Jonathan