[FX.php List] Extra content at the end of the document

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Oct 28 10:36:55 MDT 2008

Hi Folks,

This is new one.

Receiving an error when trying to access one table of a solution:

error on line 1 at column 892: Extra content at the end of the document

All other tables work fine.  Occurs with all layouts on this particular table.

Google search reveals it is related to an XML error, and I have no
idea where to start looking.

Any ideas?

In this case, the db belongs to a fellow developer, and I will
probably need to prove the problem is in the DB and not my fx.php
access. ;-)

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com