[FX.php List] Re-populating $_POST form data

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Oct 24 10:27:30 MDT 2008

Jonathan,

Are you really wanting to SET the $_POST variables? Don't you want to be reading them out of the incoming POST (or perhaps a find result) into a variable array and input fields for display and re-posting when the form is submitted?

Putting them into $_POST isn't going to propagate them to the next page.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your goal here.

-Troy