[FX.php List] Revisiting Execute XML error

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Oct 17 08:51:31 MDT 2008

Anders,

SetDBPassword() has the parameters reversed for historical reasons
(since prior to FM7, FileMaker only used passwords...)  If you'd like
a function with a more traditional order, try SetDBUserPass().  I
really need to get some more example code in the distribution...  HTH

--Chris

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org