[FX.php List] Revisiting Execute XML error

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Fri Oct 17 07:47:34 MDT 2008

Well, I tried the FMWebSchool TroubleShooting Tool with the password
that was rejected, and it seemed to return a valid result. However, my
attempts to log in with new account names or altered passwords still
fails, so it must be in how I am logging in that causes the issue, not
the version of FileMaker Server.

Anders