[FX.php List] Sorting PHP Results

Tanner Ellen tannerellen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:10:22 MDT 2008

I have an FX.php website and I am hitting a brick wall on this one.  Does
anyone know of a way to sort a PHP array without using filemaker.  Basically
I have a record set that is returned and I want to sort the returned record
set based off of a calculated field.  Filemaker is very slow sorting records
when based on a calculated field so  I thought I could sort the records once
they are returned using strictly PHP. I was thinking that since a record set
is returned into an array that maybe I could use the sort() function or
asort() to sort that array and then display the new sorted array.  Will this
work for displaying records on the website?
Thanks for any help.