[FX.php List] Pulling data directly from findResult

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Oct 16 15:27:03 MDT 2008

You can always pull the first element in the foundset by just doing
this:

foreach($queryResult[] as $key=>$queryData);
$name = $queryData['name'][0];
$address = $queryData['address'][0];

and so on.

No need to do anything more complex than that...

Methinks you're over-complicating this... :)

But of course, maybe you have a reason that I'm missing...

BP

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker