[FX.php List] [OFF] Anyone done any XSLT stuff?

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Thu Oct 16 13:15:56 MDT 2008

Hi Bob,

We use the Seedcode calendar for FMPug which uses an XSLT stylesheet
to convert the request for the calendar into iCal format.

This folder is located in the following location:

FileMaker Server > Web Publishing > xslt-template-files

Start there. Cheers

Andy Gaunt
T: 321-206-3658
andy at fmpug.com
http://www.fmpug.com

FMPug.com: A Developer's best Friend!

FindFileMakerDevelopers.com -
The #1 listings engine for FileMaker Professionals