[FX.php List] [OFF] Anyone done any XSLT stuff?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Oct 16 12:54:20 MDT 2008

I have a hosting client whose programmer is doing a site for him using
XSLT; he claims that he needs to store the XSLT files on the FM server
rather than the web server (this is a 2-machine config with the WPE on
the web server); is he correct, and if so, does anyone know where this
would be on a Mac running FM Server 9 Advanced?

I wish they'd use PHP API or FX like everyone else in the world... :)

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker