[FX.php List] Re: [OffTopic] Executing php script from FileMaker, how to get result back in to FileMaker GUI?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Oct 15 15:22:02 MDT 2008

It's called SmartPill, and is available from Scodigo at

http://www.scodigo.com/products/smartpill-php

You can do all sorts of really cool stuff; for example, I used it in a
runtime, where users can try the runtime demo, decide to buy it, click
a link to buy the app off my website, at which point the site sends
back some data to SmartPill, which then uses PHP to validate the
runtime and store their license.

I also used it in the same app, so that users can retrieve their
license code from the FileMaker runtime, without ever using a browser.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker