[FX.php List] XML response page (need help)

Hank Shrier hank at atlasinnovation.com
Mon Oct 13 00:07:57 MDT 2008

Perhaps I can help the group to understand the problem.  Josh is sending a
request to a web server for a response using a javascript page.. The web
server evaluates the request and returns  a response.  The response is in
XML.  He needs to know how to get the contacted server to know where ( he is
providing a return URL) and how to get the response onto what I call a
return or landing page.  In FileMaker, this is being done with the Ipost
plug in. (That works perfectly EVERY time) Does anyone have the code that
might help?

HTH

Hank Shrier

+1 408-252-5418                 Office