[FX.php List] Accessing a php file residing on an external server

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Oct 11 15:08:21 MDT 2008

Troy,

Thanks for the suggestions.

The challenge boils down to local vs remote.

The include works as intended when the included file is located  on
the same server.

It does not work when the included file is located on a remote
server...at least the remote server I am working with.

I seem to recall that there is a setting somewhere that
allows/restricts access from external servers, but I don't remember
the details, or if it is a PHP setting, an Apache/OS X Server setting
or what.

Thanks

Jonathan