[FX.php List] Accessing a php file residing on an external server

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Sat Oct 11 12:42:02 MDT 2008

Jonathan,

Perhaps you could use fsockopen() to retrieve the file contents as HTML, then html_entity_decode() to clean that up into normal text, then write that to a local PHP file on the fly, which you could then include? Or maybe there's a PHP function that will "execute" PHP text that's in a variable. I don't know if there is.

-Troy