[FX.php List] Bad HTML being generated from FX (RESOLVED)

John Funk criticalsolution at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 20:24:18 MDT 2008

After many hours of writing and re writing code, I found the problem!
It was not the query causing the mal formed HTML. It was in the
includes.php, a holder for a few utility functions I wrote and clipped from
the internet. One function had some input tags that were not commented out
and caused the bad html output before anything else on every page.
Thank you all for taking time looking at this.
John Funk