[FX.php List] Strange... Class 'FX_Error' not found

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Wed Oct 1 13:58:07 MDT 2008

Ben,

I think that you have 2 problems:

Problem 1
  Fx.php is detecting en error at line 544, and trying to tell you
about it. Line 544 in fx.php deals with a failed connection. The
error message you should be seeing is:" cURL could not retrieve Post
data in RetrieveFMData(). A bad URL is the most likely reason"

Problem 2
The error routine itself is failing for reasons that we have not
determined yet.

That might...or might not...help.

Jonathan

Jonathan Schwartz