[FX.php List] Strange... Class 'FX_Error' not found

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Oct 1 08:59:23 MDT 2008

In addition to the below, be sure that the permissions on FX_Error.php
are such that the web user can access it...  Sometimes during upload
permissions on files will be set to be overly restrictive.

--Chris