[FX.php List] GetAsCSS Broke

Bentech Forums wisdom at BentechAPS.com
Wed Nov 19 10:38:35 MST 2008

Thanks for the reminder. I double checked but the field type was not
changed.

I think that something must have changed on the web host which I have
no control over. I tested the PHP using a local test server and the
GetAsCSS works fine.

I am thinking that it is something like Jon mentions, in the other
reply, that they have updated their PHP or HTML?

Thanks,

Steve