[FX.php List] GetAsCSS Broke

Bentech Forums wisdom at BentechAPS.com
Tue Nov 18 20:10:23 MST 2008

For more than a year I have been using FX a field defined with
GetAsCSS ( Description_Field ) to display description content online
while retaining the filemaker formatting such as bolded text.

Recently something has broken and I get the GetAsCSS calculation
showing in the web browser rather than the CSS formatted text.

SPAN STYLE= font-weight: bold; Some of the Description/SPANSPAN STYLE=
the rest of the description/SPAN

I have not touched the PHP code or the database so I am not sure what
has changed that would cause this.

I do not have control over the web server so there may have been
changes to the web server software or php but not sure if that could
affect my php pages and CSS.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Steve