[FX.php List] WYSIWYG Editor

David Walton dw at coredbs.com
Sat Nov 15 20:38:23 MST 2008

Jonathan,

Would you be willing to comment -- even in general terms - about the
methods you use for following:
1)	translating submitted HTML into FMP TextStyleAdd()'s, and
2)	what adjustments, if any, are required to getascss(fmp text) to make it
understood by the editor

Thanks for the editor tip and for any further push you could give here.

Best,
DSW