[FX.php List] [OFF] FMS server leaky on OS X...?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Nov 17 08:11:21 MST 2008

Jon,

Nothing surprises me with Dreamweaver, which I use, and which has
always seemed a bit buggy to me. I'm using the latest version now,
which has been a lot better, except for a few annoying habits. For
example, if you have DW open and you switch to another app, all of the
windows hide, which doesn't happen with any other app. I keep thinking
perhaps it's something I set, but if I did I certainly can't find it.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker