[FX.php List] [OFF] FMS server leaky on OS X...?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Mon Nov 17 06:34:36 MST 2008

Hi Jon,

I don't user Dreamweaver... tend to use Eclipse for development work
as it integrates nicely with Subversion which I use for version
management of source code...

When I see in the activity monitor is that the java process belonging
to user fmserver begins to eat up CPU resources... when I initially
posted this comment, it was consuming around 90% of a CPU (so just
under half all available system resources)

Still not really sure what/why, but a restart of either the service,
or the machine solves it...

Cheers
Steve