[FX.php List] [OFF] FMS server leaky on OS X...?

Jon & Jane Montgomery vicepresident at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 06:00:30 MST 2008

Steve,
    Since I switched to FMS 9 (with all the latest updates)  I have noticed
a slowdown on my MacBook Pro.  However, I always noticed the slow down after
I had been working with DreamWeaver 8 and the FMStudio plug-in.  Always
noticed the slow down only after running DreamWeaver.  What piece of
software do you use to see which application is hogging the memory?

Jon Montgomery