[FX.php List] Is FMPSA 9 better than 8 for OBDC to mySQL?

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Wed Nov 12 07:31:26 MST 2008

We use ESS to sync up a FileMaker db with Joomla, and it works quite
well. For Mac users you will need to purchase an ODBC connector, while
on Windows you just need to configure a built in connector.

Just remember to not change the MySQL database name if you move your
database from one server to another server (ie. from test to
production).

Anders