[FX.php List] Uploading Files

William Downs william.downs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:13:39 MST 2008

Hi guys,

thanks for the info - will leave the files in the OS's file structure then.

I actually have a bit of php code that checks to see if file_exists
(directory) and if exists scans the directory associated with the user
and lists any files therein, as well as creating a download link for
each.

May well swap it for your method - at least you have shown me that I
should stay with my current solution, if not the method

Many thanks again,

WIlliam

>>> FX.php_List mailing list
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org