[FX.php List] Web Hosting

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 09:52:04 MDT 2008

Several of my clients choose to have their FMSA at their central
location and the same php solution on several decentralized locations.

Example
---

Central FMSA server in Amsterdam, webservers in Singapore, California,
Czech Republic and Japan

There is also a web server running the php solution at central FMSA
location however it is not faster than the one in Prague for the end
user.

ggt