[FX.php List] Reported difference between FX & API

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu May 29 12:49:19 MDT 2008

Sounds like nonsense to me... I use the API and it's never done
anything remotely similar...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting