[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 10:22:03 MDT 2008

Hi All

So maybe this how and when we split the FX-specific from the general
FM/PHP...

Last year, the Sunday meeting was 2 hrs.  I think having just an hour
is pretty short if we want to do much besides meet each other.  Maybe
we can try to have a general meeting again on Sunday eve, and the
smaller FX.php get-together on one of these other times.

Personally, I like Michael's suggestion of meeting up during a lunch
time, but if others don't like that I'd vote for the 5-6pm slot on
Monday.

-Joel