[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Glenn Singleton glenn at possiblesolutions.com.au
Wed May 28 17:02:34 MDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I will be coming from down under again so as long as I can get a drink
anywhere will do.

That said my preference would be Monday even though the time is short, so if
there is enough interest we may be able to meet again later.

Regards
Glenn Singleton
possible SOLUTIONS
Nabiac NSW Australia

PS We have a booth and will have on show our FX.php driven School Automation
Suite, come see us.