[FX.php List] Basic help

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed May 28 11:09:36 MDT 2008

It works so long as the password matches, but I don't see that as a
problem, because for it to succeed, they'd need to know

the username of the email address
the type of domain name (.com, .edu, .org and so on)
the password

Given those 3 pieces of information, sure, it'd work, but in the real
world I can't imagine anyone being able to hack in without any of
these pieces of data.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting