[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue May 27 14:35:48 MDT 2008

I'm in!

Last year we got one of the big conference rooms for Sunday eve, but
it was announced as a general "PHP user group" meeting, not just
FX.php.  I'd imagine that this year there'd be even more interest in
that since many more people are using the API now, but I'd also love
to meet more FX.php'ers from this list.  And a show-and-tell would be
great.

So do we want to have an FX.php-specific gathering, or be part of a
general FM & PHP group, or both?  I'd expect FMI would be happy to
give a room again (w/ projector etc.) for general PHP stuff;  I have
no idea if they'd be as willing for just FX, but we could certainly ask.

Whadday'all think?

-Joel