[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 27 14:29:34 MDT 2008

On May 27, 2008, at 3:02 PM, Steve Winter wrote:

> Count me in too...!! I've not been to DevCon for 5 years and am very
> much
> looking forward to it, as much for an FX meeting (so I finally get
> to know a
> few of you personally, rather than through a trillion emails ;-) as
> anything
> else...

That would be great Steve; it sounds like there will be quite a few of
us.

> Would love to see some 'cool' things that people have done with FM
> and FX...
> perhaps if there are enough of us, and we could get a room and a
> projector,
> we could do a quick 2min 'show and tell' of something we've done
> that we
> think is pretty nifty...?

I bet we could finagle that somehow; they were pretty gracious last
year, giving us access to one of the rooms. Perhaps he who snagged the
room last year will chime in and tell us how he went about doing that,
so perhaps we could get a jump on it this time around.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting