[FX.php List] Re: Error I've never seen before

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun May 18 10:13:18 MDT 2008

Yeah, that's what I did... I first took out all the variables and
replaced them with their values; the query started working.

Then, one by one, I replaced the variables, and it continue to work.
Never found the problem. Strange.

It was almost as though the page was cached, but it wasn't (double-
checked the web server settings); I tried closing the browser, didn't
help. I could tell the page was loading newly each time because I kept
putting little echo messages on the page to show me that it was a new
page-load.

Wasted over an hour on it, never found it. I've probably got a over
200 queries running in various web apps at this point, and I've never
had to specify $scheme or $dataSourceType, since I don't use https or
earlier versions of FileMaker. These 2 values have defaults in FX...

Anyway, I got it working, finished the app...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting